Paddle to Yoga with the Maelstrom Vital 166! This is one mission I love!

Need I say more? Strap a yoga mat to your fab sea kayak. Find a spot. Strike a pose.

Notice the bright green yoga mat under the bungee on the back deck of my Maelstrom Vital 166?

That's not a bed roll but maybe it could function as one under a sleeping bag. It doesn't get any better than this!

I'm out shopping for Paddle to Yoga spots in the 1000 Islands region on the St. Lawrence River off the quaint little town of Gananoque in the province of Ontario in Canada.

I'll never tire of it . . . shopping for great places to get out of the yoga studio and do some yoga outdoors once in a while.

Don't get me wrong. I still love my yoga studios and teachers. But variety is the spice of life. Doing yoga in the outdoors is more invigorating.

You really don't even need a mat to paddle to yoga. Just yourself and a sea kayak. Don't forget the paddle.

Paddling to yoga really rocks. I love it and I'm going to keep doin' it! . . . Paddling to spots to do yoga. For some odd reason, in the outdoors, I am attracted to or inspired to strike a yoga pose on interesting rock formations, on sandy shores, along trails, even on some trees. Trees? Yes. Sometimes on trees, or in trees. Not just any tree. Often times along a water way or on a mountain hike. I suppose some spots just speak to you. "Hey, this is a good spot."
Where have you paddled to yoga?

Where would you like to go?
Happy paddling to yoga!
The BaffinPaddler
Paddle to Yoga

Comments

Popular Posts

Poison Ivy and Your Pet!

One cigarette butt contaminates up to 50 liters of water

The magic of camping and kayaking at Bon Echo Provincial Park, Mazinaw Rock, Ontario, Canada! Get your bug suit on!

Cycling one of America's most beautiful beaches: Fort De Soto Park, Florida

Does my Ironman Tremblant T-shirt make me look fat?