Hey! What are you doing on my island!

Looks like the gatekeeper of this little island I stopped at during my fall Paddle to Yoga trails wants to collect a toll?

Or is he a reincarnated yoga instructor that doesn't like the look of some of my poses . . . ?
The weather in September in Canada's National Capital Region (Ottawa, Ontario, Gatineau, Quebec) and the 1000 Islands region on the St. Lawrence River has been exceptional. The fall colours are already in bloom. Let's hope October is even better.

I'm still out there paddling to yoga in destinations near and far and shopping for more good spots to practice, relax, or strike a pose.
Maelstrom Vital 166 on the Ottawa River, Quebec, Canada looking at a bumpy cement block.
Have you paddled to yoga yet?

It's awesome! With proper warm up and qualified instruction of course.
Happy paddle to yoga trails.
I hope you are enjoying a great fall.

The BaffinPaddler
Paddle to Yoga in the 1000 Islands Gananoque

Comments

Popular Posts

Poison Ivy and Your Pet!

One cigarette butt contaminates up to 50 liters of water

The magic of camping and kayaking at Bon Echo Provincial Park, Mazinaw Rock, Ontario, Canada! Get your bug suit on!

Cycling one of America's most beautiful beaches: Fort De Soto Park, Florida

Does my Ironman Tremblant T-shirt make me look fat?