Maine Events: Only $6 for a pint!

A pint of draught for $6 at Fisherman's Friend Restaurant, Stonington, Maine, USA, last August
Well, well. Does it get any better than this for a paddler?

After an awesome day of paddling the chilly Atlantic Ocean, and dodging the lobster boats working around the Deer Isle Archipelago from the enchanting village of Stonington, Maine, USA with newfound Maine paddle buddies last August, this is what we had to endure.

Great company, good service, perfect weather, and Maine's tasty chow and brew! Yaaa! 
Fish n' chips and cornbread!
Sorry. I took this shot of my awesome lunch after I dug into everything a bit, including the wine! But, did you notice? I'm saving the cornbread for last! I love it!

What’s this all about?
See the first Maine Events

More to come . . .

Happy memories of your best paddles and planning your next . . . !
The BaffinPaddler

Comments

Popular Posts

Poison Ivy and Your Pet!

One cigarette butt contaminates up to 50 liters of water

The magic of camping and kayaking at Bon Echo Provincial Park, Mazinaw Rock, Ontario, Canada! Get your bug suit on!

Cycling one of America's most beautiful beaches: Fort De Soto Park, Florida

Does my Ironman Tremblant T-shirt make me look fat?