Paddle blogger at work

I really hate those point blank self-inflicted shots, but that's the kayak blogger at work.

Do I really look like that close up, and all geared up? Happy and warm! But not cute or stylish. Especially in November!

It's a wet, dirty job sometimes, but somebody's gotta be out there looking for stories. I'll have more coming. They keep finding me. And I need more work!

I wish kayaking gear was more fashionable. It looks good on guys with big shoulders though.
 
Happy trails!
Peggy Varner, Publisher of The BaffinPaddler

Comments

Popular Posts

Poison Ivy and Your Pet!

One cigarette butt contaminates up to 50 liters of water

The magic of camping and kayaking at Bon Echo Provincial Park, Mazinaw Rock, Ontario, Canada! Get your bug suit on!

Cycling one of America's most beautiful beaches: Fort De Soto Park, Florida

Does my Ironman Tremblant T-shirt make me look fat?